|Description||We are a firm of solicitors with offices in Central London (32 Bloomsbury Street, WC1) and North London (Finchley N12).
Our charges are competitive and reasonable.
Please contact us for an initial discussion at no charge to be followed by a fixed fee meeting or telephone conference to discuss the matter in more detail.
If urgent we can see you on the same day.
Areas of work in this field include:
• Bankruptcy annulments
• The defence of statutory demands
• The defence of bankruptcy petitions
• The defence of winding up petitions
• The defence of claims by Trustees in Bankruptcy
• The Defence if claims by liquidators
• The defence of income order applications/agreements
• The defence of applications for a bankruptcy restriction order
• The defence of an application for a director disqualification order
• The family home following bankruptcy
We have particular experience in defending claims by the Revenue and the Local Authority (in respect of council tax).
32 Bloomsbury Street
|Telephone number||020 7112 8841|
|Nearest Tube Station||Tottenham Court Road|
|Nearest Rail Station||Euston|
|Listing Views||142 listing views|
|Submission Date||30/06/12 (Edited 06/01/21)|